Holistic ship design - Level 3: Ship structure basic design
Learn how to do basic design in a Holistic Ship Design process.
Start your Holistic basic ship structure design process with our 4-day hands on training.
CLEVR learning path for Holistic Ship Design is tailored towards ship design in NX with dedicated training material proven with Yards as well as Ship Design offices. Users will get exercises and basic knowledge close to their everyday work in the applications later.
During this course we will expand on the knowledge you've gained in the Level 1 and Level 2 trainings. We will utilize the power of Teamcenter and NX to create a Basic Ship Structure Design.
What will you learn?
- Use Steelfeatures to create a Ship Structure Basic Design
- Change a Ship Structure Basic Design
- Weight and Material Assessments of your Ship Structure Basic Design
- Drawing Creation of your Ship Structure Basic Design
- Interface your Ship Structure Basic Design with FE Calculations
- Transition a Ship Structure Basic Design to a Ship Structure Detailed Design
This training will be given in our Sandvika office but with larger groups we can also discuss on-site or online possibilities.
Torben-H. Wölke is Technical Lead Ship Design at CLEVR and, being a Naval Architect, is responsible for all activities in the ship building industry. Torben is dedicated in developing new digital ship design processes and has been since he started working with it in 2010. Torben is the link between end user and software development.
Training Centrum Oslo, Norway Sandviksveien 147
Users with basic knowledge about 3D CAD and PLM/DLM software.
Ship Design Fundamentals (Level 1) and Advanced (Level 2) or comparable
If you are not sure, please reach out and we will help you select the right training.