An introduction to mobile development in Mendix. After this workshop, you know where to start, which architecture to choose and where you can find all the information you need.
During this introduction to mobile development workshop, you'll learn the basics of mobile development in Mendix. It will help you to understand how to start a project where mobile development is needed.
First, you’ll be introduced to the different mobile architectures. We’ll dive a bit deeper into several topics, like offline-first, deployment, and user experience. Also, we will give you some tips and tricks which you can use when you're going to start with mobile development.
Before the workshop, you'll receive some small assignment(s), which you can prepare. At the end of the workshop, we'll discuss these assignments, which will be explained and shown by a trainer. The goal is to get the first touch with mobile development.
What will you learn?
- The different mobile architectures
- How to setup an offline-first approach
- What are nanoflows and what can they do
- How to use the Make it Native app
- A first insight into how to do a deployment
- Rapid or higher certified Mendix developers who have no/very limited experience with mobile development