5 weeks of fulltime extensive training that covers both the Mendix basics and advanced topics such as requirements engineering and UX/UI.
The Bootcamp helps you to develop your Mendix consultancy skills by getting challenging hands-on experience in a controlled environment. The Bootcamp is delivered by certified expert trainers. In addition to all the skills acquired in the Bootcamp Lite you will get a deep dive into more advanced topics. You will get experience in Mobile development, Webservices (REST), debugging, Security and advanced Xpath & styling.
The training will be held hybrid with the possibility to join on-site in Amersfoort on selected days. These are non-mandatory and can be also joined online.
What will you learn?
- All topics from Bootcamp Lite
- How to upgrade a Mendix project to a newer version
- How to use ACR, the debugger and solving bugs in an existing project
- How to apply advanced styling
- The different mobile architectures
- Understand complex application structures
- Get familiar with an existing app
Training Centrum Amersfoort, The Netherlands
3825 HD Amersfoort
- Consultants/developers who are new with Mendix
- Rapid developers
- Intermediate developers
What other say about this training?
What I really liked is that some functionalities I came across helped me with other applications. It is great to see an immediate connection between a sample project and something that is actually revenue generating.
I had a terrific time in the CLEVR Bootcamp. There was a perfect balance between group learning through workshops and individual problem solving. All trainers were great and it was wonderful to work with the other participants!